Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Walter's First Official Photo Shoot

Well, I got nothing done that I set out to do today. I took Walter to get his pictures done instead. Completely on a whim. He was dressed for Halloween so I figured, why not, right?







Grace has her school pictures tomorrow. I figured since she takes those alone that Brother should get a set too. Now, tomorrow, I will go to the cleaners, return the shirt that does not fit, and return the expired tea that the commisary sold to me...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I feel like such a slacker...I haven't had any "official" pictures taken of CC.

Derik & Julie said...

What a cute little pumpkin! :)

Rebecca said...

The photos are great! Walter is precious, and I can't wait to meet him in person. :) I also saw Glenda today. She is a nurse at The Oaks where my grandmother is now living in a little apartment.
Enjoy work!