Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

South Carolina State Fair 2007








Lamar and I took the children home for an extended weekend during the state fair. The closest fair to us here in Virginia is in Richmond, about an hour away, so we decided to drive 400 miles to go to the one that we like. Make since?? We all had our fill of fair food, rides, exhibits and all around entertainment. Grace rode the first few rides with her daddy and then she was off on her own. The swings were her absolute favorite. She was screaming as they spun around by the end of the day. Baby Walter just enjoyed being outdoors, as did Pop.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi! I am enjoying the updated blog! I haven't been able to open Lamar's page since right after Baby Uncle Walter was born.

He is precious, and I love seeing photos of your family! Maybe one of these days I will update my blog as well! We were at the State Fair on Monday. I hope you weren't there that same day b/c it would have sucked to miss you! :)

We can't wait to see you all in person! Hugs and kisses to all!