Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Homecoming

It is ALMOST over. I am kind of afraid to say it out loud. Lamar is scheduled to fly home on the afternoon of February 3rd. What have I learned from the six months of single parenting? I have learned that I definitely would not like to do it forever. My heart goes out to the millions of single parents that have to live it every day with no choice. I cannot believe how tired I am each night after I put Grace down. I can't wait until I have help at night. It is very difficult to give a toddler a bath, go through the mail, cook dinner, clean the kitchen, and everything else with just two hands. And to top it ALL off...we went to the doctor today for the runny nose that we have not been able to shake since Thanksgiving. The verdict...an ear infection. Yippee! We are working through our prescription of amoxicillin now. Luckily, she LOVES it. Did I mention that I cannot WAIT until Lamar gets home? I can't remember :)

No comments: