Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 09, 2006

Christmas In South Carolina


Grace and I went home for Christmas. Can you say way too many presents? What is it about family and when you say "money for college," it just falls on deaf ears? I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, we are definitely blessed in the things that we received and the family that we love, but the ENTIRE couch at Dad's house was filled to the top of the cushions with presents. It was unbelievable. Now that we are home with them, I am struggling to find a place to put them all. We might have to turn Daddy's office into an exclusive playroom for the Monkey. Right now the toys are overtaking the den. I clean them up every night, and she religiously pull them out every afternoon. She has no problem cleaning up toys at school, but for some reason we do not follow the same routine here. I just do not get it!

No comments: