Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back at Work...WHAT!!

Yes, I have returned to work...at 37 weeks pregnant!! Yes, I am completely nuts. I have gone back to Children's Harbor, which is where I worked when we first moved to Norfolk. The center in Chesapeake needed a senior director. It was posted in the paper, and I applied, just for the fun of it. Well, they called me and offered me the job. They knew that I was pregnant and probably did not expect me to come until after the baby was born. I however am completely BORED! Grace has returned to Children's Harbor Ghent in the two year old classroom, better known as the Green Team, and I am in Chesapeake. So far, we are both loving it. Baby Walter will be able to go to to Ghent when he is old enough, so he will have the benefit of the same education program that Grace had as a baby. I think that this is the best move for all of us. So, yes, I am crazy, but loving every minute of it!!

No comments: