Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 17, 2006

Delinquent Blogger!

I know, I know. I am a slacker. Actually I have several really good excuses, which I will highlight, but not elaborate on now. First things first....HEAVY things going down at work. Let's just say that the State Licensing Department and Child Protective Services are now fixtures for me at work. Nothing that I have done...those of you relax, but something that I had to report. We also have a VERY active toddler around the house these days who has been battling something. The doctors say "virus." I believe that is the stock answer anymore. Lamar has been busy at work. Leila (the dog) has been, well, let's say challenging. Hopefully things are getting ready to get back to normal around here. We actually leave for Garden City this Saturday for a week. A WELCOME distraction and break!

No comments: