Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sweet Memory Lane

Do you remember when?  Here are the rules...

1.  As a comment in my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together.  It does not matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything that you remember.  If we are only blogging friends or if you're a blog hopper who happens upon my blog regularly...leave a comment.  There must be a reason you keep stopping by.  Say something!  If you don't have a blog or don't know how to sign in, sign up for an account. 

2.  Next, repost these instructions on your blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you.  It is actually pretty fun to see the responses.  If you leave a memory about me, I will be sure to write one about you. (Stolen from multiple friends)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember when you found out you were pregnant; Lamar was on deployment. When you tried to have him guess the "surprise" he thought it was a new truck. :-)

Rebecca said...

Going with you and your mom to test drive & buy your first car when you didn't even have a license yet! Lucky girl!

Shopping with you and your mom at Richland Fashion Mall for a dress for the Athletic Banquet. Mine was orange and yours was navy with anchors. We ate at TGI Fridays. Random memory... I know!

Our first play at the Baptist Church in St. Matthews produced by Sissy Link.

Singing in your car.

Like you said,"Some memories should not be in print." So, I'll just leave those listed above. I'm thankful for all of them!

Anne Wimberly said...

I can remember playing at your house in Louisville Heights, many, many MYF trips, and at the pond house your mom giving me impromptu singing lessons which my mother asked her to do. Oh, and the MYF trip to y'alls lakehouse where the front of the boat went under the water b/c of too much weight.