Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

First Ear Infection

The title says it all.  Walter has his first ear infection.  We are on pink bubble gum medicine (amoxicillin.)  I am pretty sure that I took a truckload of this stuff when I was little.  I do know that an ear infection is like a rite of passage into childhood.  Grace did not have her first until 11 months old.  Lamar was gone then too:)  At least we are LOVING the flavor of the pink bubble gum.  Nine more days of it to go.  

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

If it doesn't work go to Omnicef! This is the wonder drug for Ear Infections! Usually it's only one time a day, doesn't need to be in the fridge, and it's white.

I lost track after Charlie's 9th ear infection. I think he's only had 2 since he got the tubes! And They say nursing prevents ear infections and asthma! HAHAHAHAHA