Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

Well....

What do you think it is......


It is a BOY! We are a little shocked, but very excited. He looks great, although he was a little uncooperative after the "money" shot was taken. In fact the US tech said, "yes, it is DEFINITELY a boy....all boy!" We just laughed. No flags on this ultrasound for any problems, and my triple screen came back negative. All good news. His heartbeat was 141. I have gained eight pounds. I think that I would like to stop there. No such luck. He already weighs a whopping 13 ounces. Normal for this stage...8 ounces. He measured 20weeks and 1 day, so maybe he will be early like his sister. I think that I will go with September 9th. The sooner the better for me. He was very active the entire scan, but that only means that we got to see alot of him:) I got back to the doctor May 22 for the glucose (YUCK!) The rest is all good for now. And for all of my predictors...you were right:)

Jennifer



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hooray! I am so happy that he is healthy! I have checked several times today wondering how things went! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the healthy baby boy-to-be!

Derik & Julie said...

This is WONDERFUL news! We are excited to have a little newphew!! Congratulations!

We love ya'll!