Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

Well, we just got back from the doctor's appointment for baby Butterbean. All looks well. We got another ultrasound, so we were able to see the butterbean this time, too. Baby is still measuring right on time for an arrival of September 13th. S/he has arms, legs, and distinguishable eyes. S/he was also dancing up a storm. We even got a little wave for our trouble. I have a picture, which I will edit in later once I scan it in. It is not the best. The DR hit capture just when the baby pulled its legs in, so of course, still looks much like a blob:) Heartbeat of over 140 though. That is good too. We return in five weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys! There will be lots of new babies this summer...what fun.

Rebecca said...

I'm glad the Navy dr's are taking good care of you and the new baby!! :) I'm here if you need anything!