Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stupid, Stupid TRICARE

Well, so my first doctor's appointment was yesterday...or so I thought! WAY WRONG ANSWER!!! Lamar and I got there to discover that we had been enrolled into the "NEW OB CLINIC CLASS." Ummm....What!?!? I am pretty sure that I am NOT a newbie to this whole pregnancy thing. Anyway, I had to sit for about two hours to listen to the woman on a power trip talk about all of those icky first trimester woes, what you will look like in your second trimester and the joys and wonders of labor and delivery. HELLOOOOO! I completed the real life course in 2004. I was just a little bit perturbed!!! Long story short...got woman on a power trip in trouble with her boss, (she claimed that she had called me to tell me that it was not an appointment), got blood drawn, and scheduled a REALLY, REAL doctor's appointment on February 5th. They ASSURED me that I WILL see a doctor that day, and I will come home with a picture of the ultrasound to prove it. Don't mess with a woman on the hormonal roller coaster of the first trimester!

Stupid, Stupid TRICARE...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I feel ya!! Stupid Stupid Tricare! That's why with Charlie I switched to Tricare Standard and went to a real hospital to have Charlie! :)