Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Growing Up



We did something today that we have not done since Grace was born...we got her haircut. Mommy had a REALLY hard time. Daddy has been saying that we needed to get it done since his return from Bahrain, but I think that the kicker was when a complete stranger walked up to him last night and said that she needed one. We went to the Cartoon Cuts place, which "specializes" in cutting children's hair. Grace sucked on a blue raspberry sucker the entire time. In the end, we got her bangs cut and the back evened out. Mommy still had a really difficult time. We have a certificate with a lock of her cut hair on it for keeping:)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Even though I have boys I understand! I video taped John Christian's first haircut. The peole thought I was a little nuts. It was on his 1st birthday. Everytime he gets another haircut I feel like the baby boy is almost gone! Time passes so quickly!

I am enjoying your blog! Kepp it up for me oer the next 20 years or so! Of course I hope by then we'll all be home!